How can we improve AwesomeCalendar?

How can I save my events from previous months???? Everything is gone!

If I were using a paper planner I would be able to go back and look at previous events. This is a function that is super important!! How can I save them or can you fix this?

197 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mrs gayMrs gay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can save calendar through iTunes. Click on app page and scroll down. Awesome is in the list.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried using your solution by changing the settings in my phone but when I did I lost everything that was.in my calendar. I deleted the app & reinstalled the app. Thank goodness I was able to get all my info back. I'm afraid.to try it again because I can't afford to lose all my data. If there.is a way to save past events without losing my data I would.love it. Please help.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need to be able to look back at previous doctors appointments. Please make this possible. I love this app but need this feature.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My setting is sync all events in iPhone but my past events erased nevertheless... Helppppl

• KaraKara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

BTW, mine has always been set to sync all events. I have no appointments, records, or notes from last year.
        The sync all is only telling your phone what to save to iCloud not he app

• KaraKara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree. It's easier to keep track of information using this app rather than carrying a paper planner with me. If my info is deleted then I have no idea what to tell my dr.
        For $7 you'd think it would save everything.

• Reillygirl420Reillygirl420 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have my phone changed to select all and it still completely wrecked the calendar when I synced to the computer. I'm freaking out. I had records on there that I absolutely needed. Is there anyway to retrieve the information?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's not your app it's the IPhone. Go into your settings, go to mail, contacts and calendar, go to sync and select all events

Feedback and Knowledge Base