How can we improve AwesomeCalendar?

SYNC, BACKUP & DESKTOP VERSION!

This would be PERFECT if it would
1. sync all changes between multiple devices (iPhone to iPad...AND user-to-user so I could share the calendar with my son on a different iTunes account

2. BACK UP -- worried I will lose info so I'm still putting it in 2 places just in case

3. Have a DESKTOP version that ALSO synced with all devices....mainly so I can print out the calendars (because I can't print from my iPhone/iPad) and SAVE monthly layouts for future reference (if my stuff gets deleted since there's no back up)

64 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AnonymousAnonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DavidDavid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please create or recommend a Desktop version for mac that allows access to tasks and notes and provides the amazingly great weekly view calendar layouts and other views. Please help! This is the only limitation.

• AmiAmi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I concur with the point on a "Desktop" version. I don't want to have to go out to "Google Calendar" and to add things when working on my computer and as I really like the way Awesome Calendar works on my iPad and iPhone it would really be nice to have on my Microsoft based computer.

Feedback and Knowledge Base