How can we improve AwesomeCalendar?

This calendar should be self syncing between devices. It is not saving me any time to enter the information on both my iPhone and my iPad.

This app should work across all my devices like so many other apps do. I paid for the pro version, some of my free apps work together. It's really a nice calendar, let's fix this.

683 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kristin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    declined  ·  AdminYunasoft Support (Manager, YunaSoft Inc.) responded  · 

Awesome calendar works with whatever calendars you have set up in the iOS settings area (Settings→Mail, Contacts, Calendars). So, each device must have the same setup for them to stay in sync; the sync is not between devices but between your remote calendar and your device.

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • barbara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am great with tech devices and apps, yet his calendar will not sync between devices!!!!!! I tried shutting off one calendar completely before opening the app on another device. Still not working. I made sure to have iCloud on for the calendar on both devices. Still not syncing. One person said to add the calendar to the list of available calendars on the app but there is no option for adding a calendar. Only syncs between my google calendars and contacts and a lot of useless info comes into it. I want to just use this one. Help!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I find that if I completely shut the app down on the device with the most current info and then open the app from a completely closed state on the other device, that the information does sync between the two. You just have to completely close it down on both devices and then reopen on the one you want to update info on.

Syncing is working perfectly for me on my iPhone & iPad. Have had zero problems for over a year. What gives?

I thought buying this application despite the price, but discovering that it does not synchronize among the devices makes it useless. This is very unfortunate because with all that it offers, this application would be awesome.

With awesome Note syncing is possible through Evernote. Why can't Awesome calendar propose this?
        I use awesome Note and I would like to sync with Awesome Calendar, because I would like to use Awesome Calendar. It is more practical to enter events.

• Jack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pretty basic. Sync between iPad and iPhone is a no brainier. What gives guys?

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That's because this app took a shortcut and doesn't sync with a real calendar like Google Calendar, making any number of calendars in sync, iPad, iPhones, Android, Mac, PC.

Add Google Calendar syncing!

• Crasian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't know why everyone is having trouble, but my iPhone and iPad sync almost immediately.....great app.

I completely agree. I just bought an iPad and was hoping to sync this calendar from iPhone but was shocked when I couldn't. I definitely don't feel like inputting all the information myself.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base